I Began using Young Living essentials oils this summer. I know, I’m late to the table on this incredible trend! Please check out my Essential Oils Board on Pinterest too! http://www.pinterest.com/lori_frank/young-living-oils/ Today I wanted to share with you my most loved and used oils and products for Fall:
1. Diffusing- I love my diffuser! Actually I have Two! The air this time of year is SO dry. So I keep one going in our kitchen/family room area as well as one beside our bed. The added moisture protects our airways and skin from drying out and the fragrances are heavenly. I always keep “Peace and Calming” in our beside one. During the day, I love to diffuse “Lemongrass” to wake us up and give us energy and mental clarity. These are some more of our favorite oils to use in our diffuser…
Autumn scents- 3 drops each of “Cinnamon bark, Nutmeg, cloves, Idaho Blue spruce”, and 5 drops of “Orange”.
Romantic moments- 8 drops of “Sensation”
End of Day- “Joy” I get this started diffusing right before Hubby comes home from work. It is a cozy and welcoming homey fragrance.
2. Health: I make my own hand sanitizer spray with the famous “Theives” blend. I also gargle with a mixture of 2T water and 2 drops each of thieves and purification twice a day. It kills all those dangerous bugs and keeps us from getting sick. If there is sickness in the house, I diffuse these two as well. I rub my thyroid gland with “Myrrh” to support its function since I have problems in this area. I massage “Lavender” oil into lymph glands on the neck when we get congested.
3. Beauty: I apply “Frankincense” and “Myrrh” directly to my face, neck and décolletage after I wash my face at bedtime. It is a great moisturizer and fades dark spots and fine lines. They are also great to fade scars and stretch marks. In the morning, I put “rose” oil on my face for moisture before my makeup. I use a little spray bottle with water and a couple drops of “Lavender” oil to set my makeup each day. This takes away the powdery look of mineral makeup and keeps it in place all day. (hint: I keep it in the fridge to mist my face in the hot months.)
4. Hydration: I never have trouble getting all my water in because I add a drop or two of “lemon” or “lime” in every glass. I also love to drink hot water or decaf tea with a drop or two of “peppermint” to soothe my throat and settle my stomach.
5. Perfume: I love using my oils as perfume. I have used “cinnamon, ginger, and cloves” together and been stopped by men asking what it was. They loved it! It smells like pumpkin pie! “Joy” is great. And so is “Lavender and Lime” together. And if you like that earthy smell, “Patchouli”.
There is so much information on the various ways to use The Young Living Essential oils on the website too. I urge you to check it out and see all the reasons these precious gifts from the Earth that God made are good for us and useful for everyday living. The claims I’m making are just from my personal experience. I’ve heard of them being used successfully for ADHA, chronic pain, teething, and insomnia too. I do not sell the oils myself. But, If you are interested in bringing these powerful oils into your life I would love for you to order them through my mother or my friend Sarah Devore. I suggest you start with the Premium starter kit because it comes with a large variety of oils as well as a diffuser and some samples. It is the best value. They also are perfect for Christmas! Here is what you get for $160:
Fill your Young Living journey with the priceless benefits of essential oil aromatherapy! This brand-new kit features our stylish Aroma Diffuser™, which uses cutting-edge ultrasonic technology to create a healthy, fragrant environment through essential oils. An extraordinary value, this kit is the perfect starting point for those who are serious about making essential oils a transformative—and elegant—addition to their lives!
Kit includes: Everyday Oils™ collection, the all-new Aroma Diffuser, Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Member Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet, Citrus Fresh 5-ml, AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment, two sample sachets each of: Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming®, Lemon, and Thieves®, two NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples, Business cards sample pack, Member Agreement, Product Guide
The Website you need is http://www.youngliving.org
To order through my Mom, Barbara Masters, in Oklahoma you can go to the Young Living Website http://www.youngliving.org and enter Member #1677098, Password: Barlar6465 Then click on “products”. If you would like her to walk you through it or answer any questions her email is email@example.com
Or feel free to leave a comment on this post and I will help you walk through the order process.