Since I began my Oily Journey a few years ago, I have gone from having the cute little bottles of oil from my starter kit sitting and looking cute (but unused) in my bedroom to including oils in every moment … Continue reading
As an essential oils user, I know you want to get the precious constituents of your oils right where they need to go. One of the best things to pair with your oils applied to the skin is a warm … Continue reading
This product is a must have folks. Let me tell you a little bit about it: Animal Scents Ointment was originally created by Young Living for use on pets. And it still is great for soothing and sealing skin irritations … Continue reading
The process of applying oils for a specific purpose with a specific intent is called anointing. Essential oils each have a frequency that corresponds with an area of the body, mind, or spirit that needs to be dealt with. … Continue reading
Last week we talked a lot about getting rid of toxic influences in our lives. Just as you would never try to improve someone’s lung health while not working to help them quit smoking first, we try to help people eliminate known toxins from their homes, diet, and lifestyle before we begin to build them a program to give them proper nutrition. This is the first step to wellness.
So this week we are ready to start talking about things we need to add to our lives to improve wellness. I have mentioned it before in several posts but I believe it is so important to commit ourselves to a lifestyle change, not a diet. We need a new way of eating. For me, I need it to be simple, yummy, affordable, and convenient.
The system that is working for me is this:
1. I try to eat homemade foods that are unprocessed, unpackaged, and fresh. I plan my menus once a week to include fresh, organic, locally grown fruits and vegetables ,Pastured meats/poultry, fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, and coconut oil.
2. My beverages include unsweetened decaffeinated tea, Sparkling water, NingXia Red, and Water. To these I add essential oils as desired.
3. I eat when I am hungry. I don’t measure anything. I have a free meal once a week where I enjoy treats that are not on my eating plan. I do not eat after 8PM.
I also use a few supplements. According to Dr. Jim Bob Haggerton, a Chiropractor in Texas, there are 4 core supplements that we are not able to get in our diets. This is due to soil depletion and inadequate supplies of food.
These are the supplements I use:
- NingXia Red-This sweet and tangy drink’s formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. Also featuring plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry, and pomegranate juices and extracts, Young Living’s NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.In addition to these antioxidant ingredients, NingXia Red’s formula includes pure vanilla extract and Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils for a great-tasting, healthy treat.Young Living NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.
- Life 5--A high-potency probiotic, Life 5™ represents the culmination of years of extensive research. Life 5 builds and restores core intestinal health by providing five clinically proven probiotic strains including two advanced super strains to enhance intestinal health, sustain energy and improve immunity. Life 5 contains 10 billion active cultures and improves colonization up to 10 times. This probiotic helps balance gut flora. According to Dr. Haggerton, the good bacteria in our gut help us create Serotonin which is a neurotransmitter that helps us with normal brain chemistry.
- Omegagize--OmegaGize³™ combines the power of three core daily supplements-omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D-3, and CoQ10 (ubiquinone). These supplements combine with our proprietary enhancement essential oil blend to create an omega-3, DHA-rich fish oil supplement that may support general wellness. Used daily these ingredients work synergistically to support normal brain, heart, eye, and joint health.*
- Multigreens-MultiGreens™ is a nutritious chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality by working with the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems. MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and therapeutic-grade essential oils.
This is the nutrition plan that is working for my body to promote health and vitality as well as help me with body composition. With this plan I have been able to increase lean body mass and decrease my body fat percentage. Staying well hydrated is key.
If interested, you can access all these products and the Young Living essential oils through me. The best way to make these products part of your life is to join as a wholesale member so you can have the wholesale discount of 24% on all your orders. Also, many Health Savings Accounts will cover these purchases. To join, just go to my personal website.
If you would like me to contact you to talk about how Young Living could help you achieve your wellness goals, just fill in the form below and click “Submit”:
My previous post was about different environmental chemical toxins. But did you know that we can poison our own bodies with unmitigated stress? Stress is a fact of life for all of us. Can you say tax season, elections cycles, … Continue reading
Toxins are all around us. There is really no way to avoid toxins completely. They are in our water, our air, our food and our personal hygiene items. We operate cars, we mow our lawn,etc… You get the point. Our … Continue reading
Wellness. We all desire to live well. The goal here at Essential Wellness is to promote living ABOVE the Wellness Line. It is not enough just to be “not sick”. We need to function the way God designed us: For … Continue reading
First let me say, I am not where I need to be with my weight. But over the last two years I have lost 45 pounds. It has been slow. Sometimes, It’s been two steps forward and one step back. … Continue reading
“In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” “In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” These scriptures speak to the power of our creative, triune God to speak … Continue reading